LONG TERM CARE FACILITY
Located in Behchoko, NT, this 20,000 square foot, 18 bed facility will include home care and other community based services, such as supported living.
Similar to the rest of Canada, the North’s aboriginal population is now living longer than ever before and the need for proper facilities and care is quickly growing.
This facility will be an environment where persons with mild to severe cognitive impairment, as well as varying degrees of physical challenges, such as losses of mobility, hearing and eyesight can be supported and maximize their independence and quality of life.
SENIORS MULTI PLEX
This approx. 7200 sq. ft building is energy efficient and designed according to the Northwest Territories Housing Corporation standards. The multiplex has 8, one bed independent living units.
ADAM DENTAL CLINIC
Partial renovation and extension of Adam Dental Clinic. Yellowknife, NT
STANTON TERRITORIAL HOSPITAL
Minor renovation and biohazard waste are addition, to Stanton Territorial Hospital. Yellowknife, NT
aboriginal spiritual healing hut for Stanton Territorial Hospital
* General upgrade Stanton Territorial Hospital, Yellowknife, NT
* Aboriginal Wellness Office, Stanton Territorial Hospital, Yellowknife, NT
* New Waste Area, Stanton Territorial Hospital, Yellowknife, NT
* New Triage Area Stanton Territorial Hospital, Yellowknife, NT
* Endoscopy Area upgrade, Stanton Territorial Hospital, Yellowknife, NT
* Dialysis Room in H.H. Williams Hospital, Hay River NT
* Renovation and addition, Rae Health Centre, Behchoko, NT
* Aboriginal Healing and Spiritual Area, NSCF, Yellowknife, NT
* Renovation, Children Territorial Treatment Centre, Yellowknife, NT
* Renovation, Deline Wellness Centre, Deline NT